Thursday, November 1, 2012

NFL Picks, Week 9 - Thursday Night Game

Doing anything else this evening (-325) over WATCHING AN NFL GAME
I think that says it all for me. This game will be terrible, one badly underachieving team going up against a bad team. A team that has never held a lead in regulation going up against the team that managed a whopping 6 points against the Browns last week.

I hate both of my options here. The Chiefs have given up an average of 29.9 points a game. The Chargers just lost to the Browns 7-6. And the Chargers are favored by 7.5 points. I can't stand taking the Chargers with the line that high, but I also can't see picking Kansas City when they've never led outside of overtime through 7 games.

I'm regretting this choice as I type this, but...

SAN DIEGO (-7.5) over Kansas City

Please, do yourself a favor, find something else to do tonight.

2012 Midweek games: 0-7-1

No comments:

Post a Comment