Friday, March 22, 2013

March Madness Day 1, Part 4

VCU 88, Akron 42
Yeah...this game was over pretty early. VCU looked very impressive running Akron ragged all over the floor. I saw 3 backcourt violations forced by VCU, and I didn't watch all that much of this game.

Colorado State 84, Missouri 72
Colorado State shot 49% from the field, and 50% from behind the arc. For a team that prides itself on causing hell defensively, Missouri was a pretty heavenly opponent for the Rams.

Harvard 68, New Mexico 62
Harvard was simply the better team. They ran their offense, New Mexico's only offense was their big guy who was bigger than anyone on Harvard. No one else showed up for the Lobos. A terrific showing for the Crimson, I'd just prefer it not have blown up a quarter of my bracket.

Syracuse 81, Montana 34
Zzzzzzzzzzz.......Is it over? Thank goodness. Montana went to bed before I did. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment