This week's NFL TV maps: 506sports
Let's play fast facts:
- In each of the last 2 weeks, the Browns have managed (as a team), less than 2 yards per carry (1.6 ypc in week 8 and 1.8 ypc in week 9).
- The Browns won both of those games.
- They were playing the Raiders and the Buccaneers.
- Those two teams have a combined record of 1-15.
- The Bengals are 5-2-1.
- The Bengals don't defend the run particularly well (4.8 ypc against).
- They do defend the pass well (6.2 ypa against).
- A.J. Green will play tonight.
In short, both teams will likely have to be pretty one-dimensional on offense tonight. The team with the better passing attack will win this game. Andy Dalton will spend the night throwing to A.J. Green and Mohammed Sanu. Brian Hoyer may spend the night throwing to Taylor Gabriel, a completely washed-up Miles Austin, and Travis Benjamin. Advantage: Bengals.
The Bengals are the home team. Advantage: Bengals.
And, if you believe in emotional lifts, Bengals defensive lineman Devon Still's daughter will be at the game tonight. Advantage: Bengals.
2014 Midweek Picks: 7-2