Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness Day 3 Recap

Saturday was more of what we saw on Thursday. Zero upsets in the 8 games played yesterday.

Shoutouts
To Indiana/VCU and Wisconsin/Vanderbilt, for putting on the two best battles of the day.

To today's perfect prognosticators: Brian M, Jamie L, Manuel J, Don B, Elliot B, Peter F, Linda Y, and Melissa R. Well done guys.

To our current leaderboard:
1T) Melissa R
1T) Linda Y
3T) Melissa A
3T) Katie A
3T) Peter F
3T) Barack Obama

To Alec Baldwin, for poking fun at himself/the flight attendant who kicked him off a flight for not turning off his phone in his latest Capital One commerical.

To Baylor player Brady Heslip, who hit 9 three-pointers in Baylor's win over Colorado. Extra credit for managing this feat despite being a member of the tournament all-ugly team.

Condemnations
To Jay Cutler (Chicago Bears QB and Vanderbilt alum), who just can't help sounding like a spoiled frat kid, even when he's not moping around on his own sideline. He gave credit to the refs in the Vanderbilt-Wisconsin game as Wisconsin's MVPs. I didn't see it that way, but I'm sure ol' bitter beer face knows better.

To Peyton Manning, I thought you were supposed to make your decision this past week? Now it's "Monday or Tuesday"? For real this time? Or are you going to keep milking it? And, as a Seahawks fan, stay the heck away from San Francisco, I'd like my team to have a chance at winning the division in the next 3 years.

To blogger, for making it very difficult (maybe even impossible) for me to post videos here. I reserve the right to change the direction of this condemnation to me, if I'm just missing the simple way to do this.

Enjoy Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment