Friday, March 16, 2012

March Madness Day 1, Part 4

Iowa State 77 - Connecticut 64 Every time I looked up, UConn was getting killed on the boards. Few second shot opportunities and too many such opportunities for ISU. UConn also gave everything they had to make the game somewhat close (they were down by 22 at one point), and sometimes you simply don't have enough left to get over the hump in that situation.

Indiana 79 - New Mexico State 66 Ohio State 78 - Loyola MD 59 Colorado 68 - UNLV 64 I'm going to let Miles give the commentary for this section of games: *startles* Huh? Where am I...what's going on? I wonder if anyone is still awake. *cries* Oh hi Daddy, I don't know why I'm awake right now either, and it's kind of getting me down. How about you pick me up and...HEY! Don't try to leave, pick me up! Okay good. Yeah, I like cuddling........Wait, if you're here, how about we play some? Wait. What are you doing. Don't leave me here! I'm up, I want to be entertained! Come back!! I'm NOT going to sleep! You'll be back! (Which we were)

Poor little guy woke up about 11:30 and was discombobulated for about an hour, but on the plus side, he slept "in" until 7 AM this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment