Monday, January 10, 2011

Because this will never get old (for me)

Marshawn Lynch embodying his nickname: Beast Mode.



I think my favorite part of that play was shortly after Lynch broke through the line, he wrapped both his arms around the ball to make sure there wouldn't be any fumbling, and then still bounced off a tackler.

Okay, that's a lie. That stiff-arm was too sweet*. It basically destroyed Tracy Porter's willingness to play football anymore that game. But the wrapping the ball up thing was my second favorite part of the play.

Proud to say I always liked this guy. Wait, what?



Well played, twitter archive. You win this round.



*Incidentally, my 3rd favorite part of that play? Listening to NBC color commentator Mike Mayock describe Lynch's stiff arm as "GET OFF ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment